Despite having robots and machines doing most of our work today for us, we still cannot fully rely on them for our security. To fully ensure our security going with the hybrid of humans and the latest technology is the best way to go. While hiring any security service it must always be preferred to go with the one providing security guards who have the technical know-how of the latest and new technologies used for security purposes from CCTV cameras to body cameras.
The best option is to go with the security service company that understand the importance of such technologies and embrace them by investing in them. We have pretty good reasons why we should always go for the security service and security guards that used the latest technologies in their services. Some of the good reasons are as follows:
- Effective patrols: Conducting guard patrols at a client location is one of the key responsibilities of the security guard, however, with the help of the latest technology one can ensure that such patrols are conducted more accurately which eventually leads to effectiveness. For example, tools that allow generating NFC tags & QR codes, helps conduct effective and guided site tours. The tool allows the security guard to scan the tags or codes using the guard mobile app.
- GPS tracking: The security company should not leave everything on the security guard on-site, with the help of GPS, they can get the real-time location of the security guard and can know exactly what is going on on-site. This GPS helps in enhancing effectiveness. It also helps in keeping a check on security guards, just to ensure if they are doing their jobs properly, eventually increasing the accountability, and leaving fewer possibilities of them wasting their time by lounging around.
- Quick Dispatching: Crisis is not planned it just happens, what matters is how quickly we take control of the situations. The modern petrol management system ensures 24/7 fast dispatching of security guards on the client’s location to take control of any mishaps. The system thus helps in taking an effective and efficient decision in a time of crisis.
- Efficient Scheduling System: With help of the latest technologies, scheduling has become pretty efficient keeping in mind the needs and preferences of both security guards and the client, creating a perfect match. The latest tools allow to schedule the guards as per the need, their skill sets, working hours, pay rates, etc. On-time emergency guards can be quickly scheduled and re-scheduled effortlessly.
- Keeping better notes and details: The technology helps us to keep and record every detail, which makes the petrol management system more efficient in tracking. The reports are recorded in a better and detailed manner, which can be eventually shared with the management or the client as per their demand, for them to take effective management decisions. A guard mobile app helps in transparent and detailed reporting and so much more. The guard mobile app has become a crucial instrument for the effective petrol management system.